Where are you located? Is it really in a house?
- We are located at 1 Mallard Street, Laurentian Valley/Pembroke, Ontario. Yes the brewery really is in a house, well, actually its in the garage.
What are your hours?
- Hours change depending on the season. Current hours are Thursday / Friday 4-7, Saturday 11-5.
Do you fill other breweries growlers?
- No we do not. Due to a couple of issues: COVID, quality control, government labelling requirements. Because of this we exchange growlers from our brewery only.
I’m all done with my growler. What should I do with it.
- As long as the growler is in good condition (no chips or cracks, clean, not used as a tobacco spittoon) then we will gladly accept your growler back and refund you the deposit on it.
I received an e-mail saying my order is ready. When can I pick it up or when will it be delivered?
- Anytime during open hours you are welcome to pick up your order. Deliveries are made every Thursday between 3pm and 7pm.
Do you ship beer?
- We do not ship outside of Ontario. Our license does not allow us to sell in any other province and we have not secured an importer to sell anywhere else. We are willing to ship within Ontario at the buyers expense. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Can I Buy Your Beer?
You can find our beer at the brewery and at these fine establishments: